PVCu Windows & Doors
- Replacement windows and doors have improved vastly since the product was introduced to the housing market many years ago.
- We use Rehau and KBE profiles both of which are internally glazed for added security and are available in a choice of colours. All windows have espagnolette locking mechanisms and doors have a five point locking system.
- Ian Southam Glazing is a member of CERTASS and offers a 10 year insurance backed guarantee on all PVCu and composite products.
- Whoever you choose to install new windows or doors, make sure they are either Certass or Fensa registered. Please see heading 'Certass' for further important information.
- We can offer A,B or C rated windows. Please ask for details.
- Many companies offer huge savings such as 45% - 50% off and free front door if all windows are installed in the property. We do not offer anything like this, but we do offer a product that is second to none and our aftersales service cannot be beaten.
- NEW....We have recently introduced the Flush Casement style of windows to our range. Please ask for details.
We can now attend to the following problems with your PVCu windows and doors: -
- New door lock cylinders
- Letter plates
- Friction window hinges
- Door handles
- Window handles
Please note an initial visit is required to determine what materials would be required.
The best deterent for theives is a door lock marked with a '3 star' barrel. Check yours and if in doubt, contact us for a quote to change them.